HOME Tech 7399225588 Home appliances repairing fraud company

 I have got bad experience from "Home Tech" comapny as mentioned in SMS.

I received SMS for repairing Fridge, washing machine, microwave, A/C, Hob, Chimney, LCD/LED, Water Purifier, Pest control, Home Mortgage Loan, call 7399225588 HOME TECH.

I called on above number and asked for fridge repairing, the man has told me some repairer will call me and come then Ganesh Bodke called me from 7768939124 mobile number. and will come by 5 pm but after 5 o'clock he has not come then i called and then he started to give time till 6, 6.30, 7.00pm and after that he told can not come will come sharp 11 am tomorrow, on next day we wait till 11.15 am and called then he told it is raining, my scooty in water, heavily raining, after 4 - 5 calls he came by rikshaw, but he has not called for landmark or guidance, i myself called him, and after went to his rikshaw and bring at my home for repairing.

He checked in 5 minutes, and told cooler controller has gone, you need to pay Rs.2250 for this part. But this part is look like nothing happened, also not very costly, so i checked online and i found that it is just Rs.260 with free shipping. I asked hime why are you charging 10 times for this product, then he started to abuse online companies, as they are fraud not giving quality product. 

I said you and your company is fraud, looting common peoples.

I wrote this article to know how peoples are looting in the repairing business. Be aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment