Application Meaning In Marathi Language

 


The word "application" in Marathi is "अनुप्रयोग" (pronounced as "anuprayog"). It has a few meanings, including:

  • A request or petition.
  • A program or software that is used to perform a specific task.
  • The act of applying something, such as a cream or a bandage.
  • The process of putting something into practice.

Here are some other Marathi words that can be used to mean "application":

  • अर्ज (arj) - Application
  • प्रयोग (prayog) - Experiment
  • वापर (vapar) - Use
  • लावणे (lavane) - To apply

The meaning of the word "application" will depend on the context in which it is used. If you are not sure which meaning is intended, it is always best to ask for clarification.

Here are some examples of how the word "application" can be used in Marathi:

  • मी माझ्या कामगिरीसाठी एक अनुप्रयोग सादर केला. (I submitted an application for my job.)
  • मी माझ्या फोनवर एक नया अनुप्रयोग डाउनलोड केला. (I downloaded a new application on my phone.)
  • मला एक मलम लावा. (Apply a cream to me.)
  • मी या सिद्धांताचा अनुप्रयोग करणार आहे. (I am going to apply this theory.)

No comments:

Post a Comment